DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!

DISRIMINATION IS ILLEGAL~!!
A VERY,VERY DEDICATED MOTHER~!!

Saturday, April 6, 2013

REMEMBERING the RAINBOW

                                                                            
This was shot by me on Easter 2013 as God gave the meaning of the rainbow in the bible NEVER to flood the earth again but he makes all the beauty we see and when he wants to show it. I was so amazed with such beauty I pulled off the highway and just enjoyed it and praised his name. The colors that radiate from it are just spectacular in color. I am fascinated with his "special" creations of beauty. It brought me to tears just to observe it. I believe our eye sight is a precious gift, could you imagine not being able to see such a creation ? 
There is one thing in all this "terrible" situation with my girls, knowing NOBODY but the magnificent creator is in control of it all~!! I am so prepared for his kingdom and know it will be just as awesome as the radiant beauty the rainbow holds within itself. Below is another shot.

                                                                                
                                                                                    GOD'S BEAUTY
                                                                              
                                                                         MAGNIFICENT COLORS


                                                          NOT OF THIS WORLD
                                       


                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

DUE TO NEGATIVE PEOPLE I AM NOT ALLOWING COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG.